Why should you Attend?
The three-day comprehensive Reading Summit will bring together leading industry experts, advocates and professionals who will share their research, experiences, strategies, challenges and practices on the development and promotion of reading in South Africa.
Listen to a host of industry experts on:
- research based content and tools for fostering a reading culture in communities
- reading initiatives and programmes including programmes for people living with disabilities
- funding models
- preservation of reading material
- interventions for Early Childhood Development
This Summit is free and open to all stakeholders who work in, are interested in, or looking to get involved in the reading and writing sectors.
Who Should Attend?
- Reading specialists
- Government officials
- Early Childhood Development Practitioners
- Community Development Practitioners
- NGOs in the reading and publishing space
- Book Clubs